Finally, after almost 3 years of RVing, we bit the bullet and got some solar. We decided on this 100W portable solar suitcase as really, t is PLENTY for our needs. We don’t have a residential refrigerator, our fridge, water heater and furnace run on propane, and we have LED lights, so we mainly needed to keep our coach batteries charged for our electronics. This has proven to be the perfect fit for us – affordable, portable, plug and play, easy to use, and doesn’t take up a lot of weight or space in the RV.
The Renogy 100 Watt Eclipse Monocrystalline Solar Suitcase with Charge Controller is ideal for keeping your batteries charged, with:
- Excellent performance in low-light environments, alligator clips for ease of connection
- Adjustable, corrosion-resistant aluminum stand as well as a heavy duty handle and Latches for longevity
- Included temperature sensor and Battery voltage sensor allows you to Monitor with ease
- 30A built-in 4-stage Solar charge controller provides overcharge protection, reducing fire risk
- Negative-ground charge controller for compatibility with your RV, boat, trailer, etc