It’s the compact point and shoot that many professionals use to ensure high quality images, it’s a rock star in low light situations.
Inside the compact RX100 IV is the world’s first 1-inch stacked back-side illuminated Exmor RS CMOS sensor (1) — a remarkable advance in image shooting possibilities. Use it to reveal the wonders of up to 40x super slow motion (3), super-high-speed 1/32000 sec. Anti-Distortion Shutter, and handy 4K movies (2). Now Explore super-speed imaging beyond human vision.
- Excellent image quality: The combination of Sony’s excellent 20MP sensor and fast, sharp 24-70mm lens produces some of the best image quality we’ve seen on a compact camera.
- Impressive IS: The RX100 IV’s image stabilization system is very good for stills and dramatically effective in video.
- 4K/HFR video and powerful tools: The camera records 4K and high frame rate video and offers important filming tools like face detection and smooth continuous autofocus, peaking, and flat picture profiles.
- Clever viewfinder: The pop-up, high resolution electronic viewfinder is one-of-a-kind, and a great feature for when it’s just too bright to see the main LCD.
- Electronic shutter: An electronic shutter setting allows for silent and faster continuous shooting with AF, with no decrease in image quality.