Disclosure: Please note this post may contain affiliate links. This means – at no additional cost to you – we earn a commission if you make a purchase using our links. We only link to products and companies we use and recommend. The income goes toward supporting the free content on this site and community.
We’ve officially been living and working from the road in our motorhome for 6 months! It’s amazing how the time has flown by and how much has happened. Just a few months after our 3 months on the road progress update. We sat down at our campground in beautiful Palm Springs, CA to share the 4 biggest changes that have occurred since our 3 month video and answer your questions, including the most common one – how is our relationship after living in such a small space?Here’s a summary of what we discuss in the video:
- the changes we made to our camping membership with Thousand Trails
- our technology upgrade in the coach to help us work more effectively
- the news about our Coda and some video footage
- how we’re building a new community of like-minds on the road
- a question about families traveling with kids and dogs
- how we navigate our relationship in the coach
We always love reading your comments and questions, so please share yours in the comments section below. We might even introduce a regular Q&A segment on the blog and website if there’s enough interest.
We are loving our new lifestyle – and laughing, growing and learning as we go. Thanks for sharing this journey with us. Happy holidays everyone!
Got questions or comments? We would love to hear from you in the comments below!