Disclosure: Please note this post may contain affiliate links. This means – at no additional cost to you – we earn a commission if you make a purchase using our links. We only link to products and companies we use and recommend. The income goes toward supporting the free content on this site and community.
OMG! Can you believe it!? We’ve been living on the road full-time for 1 year as of June 19. Yep, we actually celebrated our one-year anniversary as we came full circle back to Colorado over the summer. As per usual, we sat down to record our honest thoughts, feelings, tips and insights – this time from St Vrain State Park in Longmont, CO – for our 1 Year Video Update!
We know many of you have been eagerly awaiting this and have reached out to ask us when it will be up. As you are probably aware, we had a LOT going on at the time and we’ve been playing catching up with our blog and video editing, so thanks for both your enthusiasm and your patience!
- How Do We Feel Our About Setup? (Coach/MINI)
- How Was it Revisiting our ‘Old Life’ in Colorado?
- Do We Miss Our Stick & Brick Home and ‘Stuff”?
- What Does it Cost to Live Full-time in an RV?
- How Much Do We Spend on Gas?
- What Do We Spend on Campground Fees?
- How is our Technology, Work, Connectivity?
- Where To From Here?
- Final Words of Advice to Others
Our goal with this video was to answer some of the questions that WE had ourselves, when we were first researching and planning for this RV lifestyle back in 2013-2014, as we figured a lot of people would have similar questions to the ones we had.