Microphone Deadcat Windshield, Windscreen for Sony Microphone
This is a must have if you are recording any video at all outside with a Sony camera and Gun Zoom Mic. This does a fantastic job of removing wind noise on video audio – we love it.
Disclosure: Please note this post may contain affiliate links. This means – at no additional cost to you – we earn a commission if you make a purchase using our links. We only link to products and companies we use and recommend. The income goes toward supporting the free content on this site and community.
The microphones of camcorders and also external microphones are particularly touchy against wind low frequency noise, which occurs especially with wind noises. Wind noises contain very large portions of these low frequencies. With the use of our windscreens those wind noises can be nearly completely eliminated, without effecting the rest of the frequency spectrum. Our windscreens are available in different sizes fit for your camcorder or microphone model. Designed in Germany.
- This Gutmann Microphone Windshield, Windscreen is specially designed to reduce wind noise when recording in outdoor or adverse environmental conditions. It can filter the noise to get a clear record. The fiber length is about 40-50mm.
- Manufactured from high quality sound transparent fur for professional film and video applications.
- Minimizes wind noise when recording in high wind conditions and ideal for recording interview or broadcast in any weather.
- These are German brand products which are Handmade in Germany and you will get three years warranty.
- Worldwide insured shipping included and no duty customs. Products are shipped quickly.