Lonely Planet Pacific Northwest’s Best Trips (Travel Guide)
This was our first Lonely planet book and it got us hooked – we’ve since bought them for several other regions.
Disclosure: Please note this post may contain affiliate links. This means – at no additional cost to you – we earn a commission if you make a purchase using our links. We only link to products and companies we use and recommend. The income goes toward supporting the free content on this site and community.
Whether exploring your own back yard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet’s the Pacific Northwest’s Best Trips, your passport to unique experiences awaiting you along the region’s gorgeous roadways. Featuring 33 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can ditch the interstate for scenic byways or make stops to sample Willamette’s chardonnays, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, cue up your driving playlist, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet’s the Pacific Northwest’s Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily – 78 easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road – local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features – including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, and Link Your Trip
- Covers British Columbia, Washington, Oregon, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle, Portland, Willamette Valley, Ashland, Olympic Peninsula, Whidbey Island, Lummi Island, Okanagan Valley, Mercer Island, Astoria, Fairhaven, Newport and more