mCover iPearl Hard Shell Case for Aluminum MacBook Pro 13-inch
Disclosure: Please note this post may contain affiliate links. This means – at no additional cost to you – we earn a commission if you make a purchase using our links. We only link to products and companies we use and recommend. The income goes toward supporting the free content on this site and community.
Julie and I both have one of these hard shell cases. Juile’s is clear and mine is orange. I like that they dress up our MacBooks. It keeps our laptop protected and looking new. They are great in that they have support legs to make for a more ergonomic position as well. Great product.
- Made of USA-made high-quality translucent DOW polycarbonate material, which is shatter-proof and will protect your 13-inch Aluminum Unibody MacBook Pro with 13.3-inch regular display and black keyboard, model A1278, all around.
- Custom designed to perfectly fit all A1278 with part number MB466LL/A or MB467LL/A or MB990LL/A or MB991LL/A or MC374LL/A or MC375LL/A or MC700LL/A or MC724LL/A or MD313LL/A or MD314LL/A or MD101LL/A or MD102LL/A.
- NOT compatible with the 13-inch Macbook Pro with 13.3″ Retina Display released in October 2012, model A1425 / A1502. NOT compatible with 13-inch model A1342 (part number MC207LL/A MC516LL/A) white plastic MacBook released after Oct. 20th, 2009. NOT compatible with 13-inch model A1181 original white/black plastic MacBook released before Oct. 20th, 2009.
- Ergonomically designed with retractable feet at the rear bottom to let you type more comfortably. Engraved square window to show Apple logo clearly and make it more stylish. All ports (including ThunderBolt port), battery test button and DVD drive are accessible.
- 2-piece light-weighted (10 oz or 285g) shell easily snaps on and off. 9 colors (Aqua/Blue/Black/Clear/Green/Orange/Pink/Purple/Red) available.