Renogy 100 Watt Eclipse Monocrystalline Solar Suitcase with Charge Controller
Finally, after almost 3 years of full-time RVing, we bit the bullet and got some solar. This 100W portable solar suitcase is PLENTY for our boondocking needs and is an affordable, portable, solution that takes up little space and weight in our RV. This is an ideal starter kit to give you a taste before deciding to invest in a bigger solar setup, and is even a handy addition to a larger setup to make the most of the morning and evening sun. We love it.
Disclosure: Please note this post may contain affiliate links. This means – at no additional cost to you – we earn a commission if you make a purchase using our links. We only link to products and companies we use and recommend. The income goes toward supporting the free content on this site and community.
Finally, after almost 3 years of RVing, we bit the bullet and got some solar. We decided on this 100W portable solar suitcase as really, t is PLENTY for our needs. We don’t have a residential refrigerator, our fridge, water heater and furnace run on propane, and we have LED lights, so we mainly needed to keep our coach batteries charged for our electronics. This has proven to be the perfect fit for us – affordable, portable, plug and play, easy to use, and doesn’t take up a lot of weight or space in the RV.
The Renogy 100 Watt Eclipse Monocrystalline Solar Suitcase with Charge Controller is ideal for keeping your batteries charged, with:
- Excellent performance in low-light environments, alligator clips for ease of connection
- Adjustable, corrosion-resistant aluminum stand as well as a heavy duty handle and Latches for longevity
- Included temperature sensor and Battery voltage sensor allows you to Monitor with ease
- 30A built-in 4-stage Solar charge controller provides overcharge protection, reducing fire risk
- Negative-ground charge controller for compatibility with your RV, boat, trailer, etc