WeBoost Drive 4G-X RV Cell Booster
Disclosure: Please note this post may contain affiliate links. This means – at no additional cost to you – we earn a commission if you make a purchase using our links. We only link to products and companies we use and recommend. The income goes toward supporting the free content on this site and community.
We have many friends who have raved about their WeBoost Cellular booster, so when WeBoost offered to send us one to try out, we gladly accepted it. It was pretty easy to install. We loved how clear all the instructions were for installation and set up. Once installed, we were amazed at how much it helped improve our connectivity. We were in a low cell signal area at the time and we having difficulty connecting at all as we would go between no signal and 1 bar. After installation we were able to consistently hold 3 bars of signal and at times saw as much as 5 bars! The difference was amazing. How did we go so long without this?
Having this booster will significantly enhance our travel experience going forward. We definitely recommend having one if connectivity is important to you.
- Designed for both in motion and stationary use – created to increase cellular signal in your recreational vehicle or motorhome, extends your cellular signal range for efficient indoor coverage.
- Up to 32X better cellular coverage – this signal booster gives you improved indoor voice and data signal for fewer dropped calls, higher audio quality, and faster uploads and downloads.
- Compatible with any American and Canadian carrier – the drive 4g-x RV works with all carriers – AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint*, Straight Talk, U.S. Cellular and many more.
- Extends battery life – this booster helps prolong your device’s battery life by consuming only a small percentage of your phone’s energy. Enjoy up to two hours of additional Talk time.
- Supports multiple devices – experience the fastest network speed with this signal booster Device that extends your service range up to 60% farther than other mobile Boosters can!