ZoMei lightweight Heavy Duty Tripod
Disclosure: Please note this post may contain affiliate links. This means – at no additional cost to you – we earn a commission if you make a purchase using our links. We only link to products and companies we use and recommend. The income goes toward supporting the free content on this site and community.
We have had this tripod for years and love it. This is a lot of tripod for the money. It is lightweight and yet very durable and heavy duty. The adjustability is amazing. We also love that it comes in a variety of colors. At our recent filming of the RV Nomads Movie, we realized that between the studio and other creators there were half of dozen of these tripods in the room. But, being different colors, it was easy for us to keep them straight.
This tripod is great for 360 degree panoramas, and has a swivel ball that can also allow you to use on angles and can even drop into a slot on the side to be vertical. You can also set up the tripod to have your camera shoot upside down. There is a hook to add weight for stability if needed as well. Having a stable shot is very important for image quality, so having a quality tripod can make a world of difference.
This tripod also offers the ability to remove one of the legs and use it as a monopod. This is great for days that you need to travel extra light.
- Compact: The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180 degree,giving it a compact size of 18″, save your space and make it small enough to carry everywhere
- Multi-Functional: 2-in-1 tripod, the tripod could be converted into a full size monopod by screwing together the removeable center column and tripod leg
- Stable: Column Hook, located in the bottom of the center-column, allows you to hang additional weight from the tripod’s center of gravity for increased stability. Separate Head and Pan Lock: Individual head tension and lock knob as well as pan lock help make the right adjustment.
- Easy set up: Screw the quick-release mounting plate onto your camera and with the push of a button you can remove your camera from the tripod for mobility. Three leg angle postions provide flexibility and enable shooting in cramped quarters or on irregular surface areas. Rotating leg locks control four adjustable leg sections that glide in and out with ease, offers you a height range of 18″ to 65″
- Light weight: Anodic oxidation processed&anti-corrosion Magnesium and aluminum alloy tube. It’s ideal for indoor and outdoor photography, you can take it anywhere making it perfect to all events, such as sports activities, camping, family gatherings and much more.