This post may contain affiliate links.
We’ve officially been living and working from the road in our motorhome for 6 months! It’s amazing how the time has flown by and how much has happened. Just a few months after our 3 months on the road progress update. We sat down at our campground in beautiful Palm Springs, CA to share the 4 biggest changes that have occurred since our 3 month video and answer your questions, including the most common one – how is our relationship after living in such a small space?
Here’s a summary of what we discuss in the video:
- the changes we made to our camping membership with Thousand Trails
- our technology upgrade in the coach to help us work more effectively
- the news about our Coda and some video footage
- how we’re building a new community of like-minds on the road
- a question about families traveling with kids and dogs
- how we navigate our relationship in the coach
We always love reading your comments and questions, so please share yours in the comments section below. We might even introduce a regular Q&A segment on the blog and website if there’s enough interest.
We are loving our new lifestyle – and laughing, growing and learning as we go. Thanks for sharing this journey with us. Happy holidays everyone!