This post may contain affiliate links.
It’s been a few weeks since our last blog post and video and so we filmed this quick update to fill you in on where we’ve been, what we’ve been up to and what’s coming up next. We shot this video from just over the hill behind our RV campsite in Golden, Colorado, where it’s been mostly lovely weather, except for a few chilly days and nights in the teens (Fahrenheit of course)!
We always love our time with family and friends in Colorado but we have to be honest, we’ll be happy to head south and warmer weather in a couple of weeks, as RVers are supposed to do… much sooner than we have!
Here's a summary of our update
In a nutshell, here’s what we give a recap on (with b-roll and photos) for your viewing pleasure 🙂
- Why we didn’t get to see much of Canada
- Reconnecting with the RVGeeks for the 3rd time – and in a 3rd country!
- Our cheap, last minute 7 night Alaskan Cruise
- Our 1,500 mile journey from Canada to Colorado
- Retracing the route from our first nine days living on the road with some scenic driving highlights
- Expanding RV Success School with new content and packages being announced this week (November 15, 2017)
- What’s coming up next?
We’ve been juggling quite a bit behind the scenes, including an exciting new creative collaboration that we are excited to share with you in the coming weeks. It’s shaping up to make 2018 even bigger than we could have imagined!
So without further ado, here’s the video update!