Disclosure: Please note this post may contain affiliate links. This means – at no additional cost to you – we earn a commission if you make a purchase using our links. We only link to products and companies we use and recommend. The income goes toward supporting the free content on this site and community.
Gettysburg Farm RV Campground was a pleasant surprise. Part of the Thousand Trails camping network and in the north east zone. We visited this campground in Dover PA after a 3 day stay in New York City, and it was an amazing change from the raw, intense energy of NYC and our very tight campsite at Liberty Harbor RV Park in New Jersey close to Manhattan.
Stopping in Amish country on the way here, was part of the fun counter culture experience after our time in NYC. We stayed here the week before Halloween, and would have likely stayed longer if that was not the last week they would be open for the season. Halloween at this campground is a BIG deal. It was amazing how engaged the park and members were in the holiday.
RV Sites at Gettysburg Farm RV Campground
- Very quiet campground area
- Farm animals are really fun (if you are into that)
- Sites were all pretty level and full hook up sites were in very good condition
- Well maintained park with very friendly staff
- No extra charge for 50 amp
- Pool and nice playgrounds for kids
- Not all sites are full-hook-up
- Season closes early-ish before end of October